I. General conditions of sale
1 FUNDAMENTAL PROVISIONS
(1) The following terms and conditions apply for all contracts you enter with us as a seller (Coaching Ayurveda Yoga) on the web page www..com. Unless otherwise stipulated, we deny the integration of your own possible conditions.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of these regulations shall be any natural person, who makes a transaction for a purpose which is in the context or his commercial activity, nor his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a corporation of persons with the legal capacity acting in the exercise of his independent commercial or professional activity.
2 Cutting of the contract
(1) The object of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) When you order a product on our website, we send you a firm offer for the conclusion of a sales contract containing the conditions indicated in the article sheet.
(3) The conclusion of the sales contract is made via the online basket according to the modalities set forth below: you place the products you want to buy in the “basket”. The basket button, located in the navigation bar, allows you to access the shopping cart at any time and modify the items it contains.
After calling the page “Payment” and seized your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, the details of your order are displayed one last time on the page of the order summary.
If you select an immediate payment method (eg PayPal, Stripe, Gocardless), you are redirected to the order summary page on our site, or to the provider’s website of the immediate payment system.
Once on the immediate payment page selected, you only have to enter or select the data about you. Once the payment is made, you return to the summary of the order of our website.Before placing the order, you have here the ability to check, modify the set of data again (even using the “return” function of the Internet browser) or to cancel the purchase.By validating and sending the order via the “Buy” button, the offer at the origin of this contract of sale is deemed firm and legally accepted.
(4) The course of the order and the transmission of all the necessary information related to the conclusion of the contract is made by email and is partly automated. You must make sure that the email address you have passed to us is correct, the reception of emails is technically guaranteed and that it is not blocked by an anti-spam filter.
3 Special agreements on the proposed payment methods
(1) SEPA sampling (Flows related to SEPA levy mandates and / or SEPA inter-company levies)
For Freight Payments related to SEPA levy mandates and / or SEPA inter-company levies, you authorize us to debit the invoiced amount indicated with a corresponding SEPA mandate debit authorization.
The payment by levy will be made after 5 – 7 days as soon as the contract conclusion.
The deadline for notice notification (pre-notification) is reduced to 5 days from maturity. You are required to ensure sufficient procurement of your account at the due date. In the case of an automatic debit rejection due to a fault on your part, the additional costs charged by the bank are at your expense.
4 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a retention right if the pretensions result from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the selling price.
Warranty fee for defects do not apply.
Only our own indications and the product description of the manufacturer act as characterization of the goods and not any advertising message, recommendations and public declarations that the manufacturer formula.
II. Customer Information
1. Seller’s identity
Julie Le Beuze
93 Avenue François Mitterrand 44 600 Saint-Nazaire
phone: +33 6 59 10 88 94
SIRET 830 568 895 00023
(VAT not applicable, Article 293 B of the CGI)
Alternative mode of conflict resolution:
Alternative mode of conflict resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the extrajudicial resolution of disputes that is accessible on the site https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information on the culmination of the contract
The Technical Steps Associated With the Conclusion of the Contract, The Conclusion of the Contract Itself and the Correction Options Are Executed in Accordance with the Regulation “Conclusion of the Contract” in the TERMS Commercial Standard (Part I).
3. Language of the contract, registration of the texts of the contract
3.1 The language of the contract is French.
3.2 We do not register the full text of the contract. Before sending the command via the line – Purchasing basket system contract data can be printed or secured electronically by the browser print function. Upon receipt of the order, we send you by email the data of the order, the legal information prescribed for the remote sales contracts and the general conditions of sale.
3.3 For all requests for tenders transmitted without going through the online basket system, you will receive all the contractual data as part of a firm offer written in writing and transmitted, for example, by e-mail. You can print or save it electronically.
4.Essential characteristics of the goods or service
The essential characteristics of the goods and / or service provision are mentioned in the respective offer.
5. Payment and methods of payment
5.1 Delivery costs are included in the purchase price.
5.2 If the delivery is made in countries outside the European Union, you must endorse any additional fees that we do not have an answer, ex. Customs duties, taxes and tax transfer taxes (transfer fees or currency of credit institutes).
5.3 You must endorse the fees due to the transfer of money also in cases where the delivery is made in an EU Member State while the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
5.5 Les options de paiement disponibles sont indiquées en cliquant sur un bouton désigné à cet effet et situé sur notre site Internet ou dans l’offre respective.
5.6 Unless otherwise indicated on payment methods, the receivables from the contract concluded immediately.
6. Conditions de livraison
6.1 The delivery terms, the date of delivery and possible restrictions in effect on delivery are indicated by clicking a button designated for this purpose and located on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2 If you are a consumer, it is stipulated by the law that the risk of the fortuitous disappearance and the fortuitous deterioration during the sending of the sold goods is transferred to you at the time the goods are remitted, regardless of whether the sending whether insured or not. This does not apply if you have mandated autonomously a transport company we have named or a designated person for the execution of the shipment.
7. Right of guarantee for defects
These GTCs and customer information have been established by information technology law lawyers (online merchant association) and legal compliance is permanently controlled.
Coaching Ayurveda Yoga
Julie Le Beuze Siret 83056889500023